8 BENEFITS OUR OUTDOOR FITNESS WORKOUTS
- Studies have shown that physical activity outdoors lowers a person’s blood pressure and heart rate. As a result, exercise outdoors feels less strenuous than similar exercise indoors, which, in turn, pushes you closer to your maximum performance. Train outdoors, push yourself to the limit and keep breaking your personal record!
- When you exercise outdoors, you get fresh air which helps to alleviate insomnia. Regular exercise and fresh air will help you to fall asleep and improve the quality of your sleep!
- When training outdoors, you can also enjoy the benefits of sunshine. Fresh outdoor air and natural light invigorate and provide more energy for the mind and body. Sunshine provides the vitamin D that we need, you will get a suntan while training and the sun will lift your spirits! Sunlight also enhances energy generation in the muscles and oxidation of the tissues.
When training outdoors, take account of the possible harm caused by excessive sunlight, such as dehydration and sunburn. So don’t forget protective sunscreen and hydration while training outdoors!
- Break the routine! Perform your indoor workout outdoors and include movements such as bodyweight exercises, which are easy to do outside. Most bodyweight exercises are multi-joint movements and therefore super effective! A bodyweight workout will enhance your coordination, balance and mobility in particular.
- Take your workout to a new level, try something new! Take advantage of new training opportunities to add content to your standard workout, or create a whole new routine. Make your workout different, more effective and refreshing!
- Leave the stuffy and dark gym behind and do your workout in a fresh and bright setting outdoors; enjoying the multiple benefits of an outdoor workout.
- Train and spend time exercising together with your friends and nearest and dearest, who do not go to the same gym with you. Moreover, training outdoors is an excellent opportunity to meet new people while performing your workout!
- All in all, outdoor exercise benefits the whole body by bringing joy, well-being and a better mood!
REGISTER for your Outdoor Fitness Workouts TODAY! Check out the Wired Fitness Schedule by clicking the classes tab.