Over 40 Fitness Classes
Here is your opportunity to try an interval-styled boot camp fitness class in your neighborhood without the youngsters driving you nuts or making you feel conscious about your abilities, age or size.
Why do we want to focus on 40+ participants:
Like I have personally experienced…
- Maybe you have woke up one day and seen or felt a few extra stubborn pounds of fat around your waist, hips or other parts of the body.
- One day you wake up and notice your pep isn’t in your step like it used to be? That you require more energy to climb stairs, exercise, or just live life in general.
If only we were able to get those youthful years back. We we can in different ways. Our trainers can show you how you can jump start your metabolism, increase and maintain lean muscle mass and help incinerate that stubborn fat that doesn’t seem to want to leave your body.
These days there are so many options out there for those over 40 years old, but, you want to avoid a class filled with 20-somethings and feeling out of place. Wired Fitness SD offers classes that are predominantly over 40 year olds, with a couple straggling late 30-somethings and the oldest clients around age 70.
Our classes include:
- Strength Training: Full-body and compound movements using bodyweight, bands, sand bags, medicine balls, weights, TRX and more. Strength training reduces injury, muscle deterioration and the lose of bone density. It also helps us burn fat and improves your mobility.
- Metabolic/Cardio: Our cardiovascular systems will be challenged using stairs, inclined ramps or grassy hills, flat surfaced jogs, bodyweight movements that will elevate your heart rate. We may also use tires, battle ropes and various agility equipment to challenge both your cardiovascular and also your muscular endurance.
- Flexibility/Mobility: With strength training our bodies will become more mobile and flexible over time. Using multi-planar and rotational movements we will add to these increases from the above movements allowing us to move more freely without the risk of injury.
If you are ready to step out of your comfort zone in a fun, challenging, yet safe way, then you need to try out a class for free today. Click HERE to register for your first class on us.
Remember you are never too old to start over or begin your new journey!